Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First time


     Now that I am here, I am reluctant to write. I know that in a couple of years, maybe even just a couple of nights I will look back at this and sigh or cringe. I have kept journals for some time. Occasionally I dig up the red spiral binder from 8th grade. Though I read it while alone, I feel embarrassed. That will happen here too, in public…Dare I proceed?
     I feel compelled to record what is happening in my otherwise invisible world. That is all. I do Not think I am right about anything. I do not believe that I am particularly creative and last but not least, I am far from grammatically correct. Yet, I sense there is something in here that needs to be out. It may be a single a sentence that bears no relevance in my life time. Ok. That is fine. I still have to do this.
     See you when the spirit moves me to share my view from here.
                                                                                                                              Storyteller

No comments:

Post a Comment