Monday, August 8, 2011

Wii Workout

     When I started working out with the Wii, it rated me at the age of 70. The next time I was 67 and today 43. I am only 37 and really believed myself to be in reasonable shape. Ha! I think I will commit to three dance routines in the morning, that usually gets me sweating and feeling competitive/assertive enough to take on whatever challenges lay ahead in the day.
     I am making this commitment to myself to remain active because I can sit and read, eat, and take baths all day. I did that yesterday. Well, not quite. In my own defense, I also completed this week’s homework assignments and convinced Kal’el to eat one half of a peanut butter sandwich. That took 2 hours. I also did some writing toward 3 stories I intend to publish via Amazon later this year. I just have to find a balance between keeping my mind and body active. I also need to quit looking at the scale. I am 190 lbs. every time I check it.  Today is August the 8th. I’ll put the scale away until September the 8th. I'll peek at it through one eye on that date to see what progress I’ve made.

1 comment:

  1. i stopped checking the scale about a month ago. I did sit ups every night for a month, but no change in weight. i ran 50 minutes everyday for 3 weeks, no snack, healthy food, but no change in weight.... i got sick and was in bed for 2 days and i lost 4lbs. i gained that 4lbs back in 2 days by just being not sick. right now, i am not doing any exercise and i am eating things i wanna eat.... either way, i am unhappy.... (sis-in-law)

    ReplyDelete